18 August 2012

"Faceboo" is also Facebook.com


 Today when I typed faceboo.co in my browser.I was surprise a bit second.I was redirected to facebook.com.What a mistyped! May be facebook guys recognized this and bought the domain too to prevent misuse.From a layman perceptive it awesome as it reduced  my daily typing effort by one word :-).On the otherhand people who don't like facebook can hit faceboo.com and start booing it :-)

Update:- http://facebok.com/ is also "facebook" .Guess in future every url will lead to facebook just like "All roads lead to Rome"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This method is used to as the best way I think. Firefox add-on called Xoopit is designed to streamline browsing and sharing files, photos, and videos with your friends on other social networks through Google's. fb.com

    ReplyDelete

DON'T SPAM HERE....!

Which of the following programming language is best and easy to learn for you...?

TopBottom Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...